Saturday, November 6, 2010

Oversized Twig Reindeer

 

(This is a repost of one of last years Christmas projects.)

 

Donna over at Funky Junk Interiors hosts a weekly themed link-up party.  This week is sticks/twigs/branches.  After leaving a comment saying that we had an awful wind storm and that I had all kinds of twigs and branches laying in my yard and I needed to find something creative to do with them, I remembered what my hubby and I made last year.  DUH!!  How could I forget about our oversized twig reindeer that we made. 

 

Inspired by the Oversized twig reindeer from Pottery Barn:

pbdeer2[2]

 

This is our oversized twig reindeer:

pbinspired[2]

 

Now, back to what I’ll do with all of the branches in our yard.  This year, I think I’ll make some of the miniature versions to place around the house.  Maybe I could post a little tutorial in a few days on how to make these.

Well, gotta get to work.  Thanks for stopping by and I’ll catch ya later!

2 comments:

Funky Junk Interiors said...

Ha!! Oh my gosh... I love yours more! Brilliant take on the PB version! What a sweet idea.

Donna

Bella @ Bella before and after said...

I LOVE this too. My kids would enjoy making this so much. PLease please link these awesome projects up to **6 weeks 2 JINGLE** I want it full of awesome ideas, I need inspiration for real.

Thanks so much!!!

Bella

Oh and I am so your newest follower, your blog is awesome, even if you take summers off, lol. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...